Why Choose Our Reunion Event Venue?A venue for an event such as this must have a relaxed and beautiful atmosphere. That can help break the ice and get people talking. Here are some reasons why you should choose our establishment for your party:
- Venue Options – Our venue provides a number of options to clients so they can choose a spot most suitable for their requirements. We have The Falls, Grand Garden, and The Gardens for special events. The Falls is the most popular wedding ceremony venue but all three options can be used for other events as well.
- Size of the Party – The Gardens is ideal for large-scale parties because it can accommodate around 350 guests. The Fall and Grand Garden can accommodate 200 and 250 respectively so there many choices available. You can speak with our customer care experts to determine which choice will be suitable.
- Location – We are located at Sutter Creek in California, which sits in the foothills of Sierra in Amador County. This region is home to many wineries and provides a peaceful break from the busy city life. People can use the reunion as an excuse to explore this beautiful place, sample some of the Zinfandel the region is known for, and partake in delicious fare. You can find great hotels and reliable establishments to stay in for a few days.
- Customer Service – We have a dedicated team of professionals who can provide assistance on scheduling, catering, décor, and similar event-related matters so you won’t need to hire third-party professional for the task. We have ties with reliable local service providers who can deliver everything you need to have a successful reunion party.
- Day to Night Events – This is a day and night events venue. You can reserve access for two to three hours or for an entire day depending on the type of reunion party. There’s enough space to set up a stage for musicians, artists, or other forms of entertainment.
If you need a unique and interesting place to hold a reunion, our open air party venue is perfect, especially during summer time when the temperature is warm and welcoming. You can be certain all guests will enjoy the party and remember it for a long time. These gardens also provide a great opportunity to click pictures.
If you want to know more about our reunion event venue and related services here at Hanford Gardens and Rustic Events, don’t hesitate to get in touch through our contact us form or call (209) 273-9582 and we’ll be happy to help.